PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Cyber FrontCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Hulk
- Take Down the Hulk's foes with tons of devastating attacks
- 30 massive, highly-detailed levels featuring environments both directly from the film and exclusive to the game
- Fully destructible and interactive environments: Virtually anything can be manipulated, picked up, destroyed or used as a weapon. The Hulk can smash through walls, use semi-trucks as weapons, throw enemies through billboards and more
- Take down the Hulk's foes with over 30 devastating attacks, including super attacks like the Sonic Clap and Gamma Slam
- Intense boss battles: Battle it out against gamma-enhanced super villians like Flux, Rampage and Half Life
- Hollywood-quality voice over and soundtrack work featuring Eric Bana as Bruce Banner
- Two types of gameplay: Employ the powers of brains and stealth as Bruce Banner or take control of the of the incredible strength and rage of the Hulk
descriptionGet ready to Hulk Smash your way through New York City as you follow along with and expand upon the plot of the new blockbuster movie! Explore a completely open-ended city, where you choose what you do and when you do it. Gigantic enemies will face you along the way, and it's up to you to stop them amidst the towering skyscrapers of the Big Apple. Unleash your anger and fuel your incredible strength as you build Hulk's rage and fight your way through completely destructible environments. Everything within your grasp can - and will - be used as a weapon!
|Official Release Date||May 27, 2003|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...