Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (English Sub)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- An overhauled battle system! Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 takes the original game and equips it with the battle system of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory! This gives the player a more in-depth gaming experience!
- New scenario, new ending! The main story and event scenes are renewed from the PlayStation3 version. The core storyline will remain mostly the same, but the conversations between characters are all new! A new ending has been added as well! This will allow players returning from the PlayStation3 version to enjoy the game anew!
- New “Remake System”! A new system has been added to Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1: the “Remake System”! It lets players customize and make changes to the game system itself by obtaining “Plans”!
- Receive Blank Discs to craft your own Game Discs! You can create unique equippable items by burning Idea Chips (abilities) onto Blank Discs! Depending on the Idea Chips used, a Godly Game may result, which will grant you an additional ability!
- DLC brings more playable characters and more! Additional characters will be playable through DLC; players can increase the level cap to 999; and additional monsters, quests, and dungeons will be available!
From PS3 to PS Vita:
A Goddess has fallen and is making her way to PS Vita. Developed and published by Compile Heart, experience the re-creation of the renowned Chouijigen Game Neptune in PlayStation Vita. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 uses the excellent free-movement combat system of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and the EXE Gauge of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. This Japanese role playing game will provide fans and new players improved visuals and smoother gameplay.
The Fall and Start of the Epic Journey:
In a world protected by four power-hungry Goddesses called CPU, the Goddesses fight with one another and set in a quest of ruling the world. Chaos has arisen because of the Console War; Arfoire takes advantage and releases a pack of monsters in the land where humans reside. When the Goddess Neptune is defeated and falls from Celstria she loses her memory. Under the guidance of Histoire she begins her journey to explore the four lands of Gamindustri: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. Players will take on the role of Neptune, whose childish personality and plethora of energy makes for a fun character to journey with!
|Original Name||超次次元戰記 戰機少女 重生1 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Aug 22, 2014|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
One of the best remake game in vita
P.S.I want to play Re:Birth 2
Great remake of the first game with an improved battle system and (much) less slowdown.
Worth buying this if you are a fan of the Neptunia series:) Its great to see some new stuff in it as well compared to the ps3 version of the game :)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.