- An overhauled battle system! Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 takes the original game and equips it with the battle system of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory! This gives the player a more in-depth gaming experience!
- New scenario, new ending! The main story and event scenes are renewed from the PlayStation3 version. The core storyline will remain mostly the same, but the conversations between characters are all new! A new ending has been added as well! This will allow players returning from the PlayStation3 version to enjoy the game anew!
- New “Remake System”! A new system has been added to Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1: the “Remake System”! It lets players customize and make changes to the game system itself by obtaining “Plans”!
- Receive Blank Discs to craft your own Game Discs! You can create unique equippable items by burning Idea Chips (abilities) onto Blank Discs! Depending on the Idea Chips used, a Godly Game may result, which will grant you an additional ability!
- DLC brings more playable characters and more! Additional characters will be playable through DLC; players can increase the level cap to 999; and additional monsters, quests, and dungeons will be available!
From PS3 to PS Vita:
A Goddess has fallen and is making her way to PS Vita. Developed and published by Compile Heart, experience the re-creation of the renowned Chouijigen Game Neptune in PlayStation Vita. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 uses the excellent free-movement combat system of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and the EXE Gauge of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. This Japanese role playing game will provide fans and new players improved visuals and smoother gameplay.
The Fall and Start of the Epic Journey:
In a world protected by four power-hungry Goddesses called CPU, the Goddesses fight with one another and set in a quest of ruling the world. Chaos has arisen because of the Console War; Arfoire takes advantage and releases a pack of monsters in the land where humans reside. When the Goddess Neptune is defeated and falls from Celstria she loses her memory. Under the guidance of Histoire she begins her journey to explore the four lands of Gamindustri: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. Players will take on the role of Neptune, whose childish personality and plethora of energy makes for a fun character to journey with!
|Official Release Date||Aug 26, 2014|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 22nd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - August 17th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - December 29th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - June 8th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 21st!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 8th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 29th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 22nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 9th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - February 4th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 14th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 21st!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 7th
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 18th
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 2nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 22nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 2nd!
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1, Under Night In-Birth: Exe Late, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, IA/VT Colorful, and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix! - PRE-ORDER HIGHLIGHTS!
The consoles wars haven't finished yet! Hyperdimension Neptunia RE;Birth 1 is out in 2 months!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Atelier Escha & Logy, Senran Kagura 2 Shinko, and MORE!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 + MORE!
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A wonderful JRPG with a lot of self aware humour and memorable anthropomophised versions of consoles and video game developers.
Had it on Steam but it is wonderful having it portable on my favorite console.
and excellent remake, better then PC version
Ps3 was very bad with the controllers but here, in vita system is re-design since zero and now is very awesome to play
The improvements compared to the original PS3 game are outstanding.
If the original PS3 game was like this, I know it would have sold much and much better!
It has the MK-2 battle mechanics instead of the original one, which is very enjoyable
The story has been adjusted, so it is enjoyable even to the players that played the original game!
It is a great game, the gameplay is flawless. Plus the videos are amazing. It's a great RPG.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.