PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Imagine: Wildlife Keeper
- Manage the construction of the reserve, develop and customise the sanctuary
- Drive around the territory and discover new unregistered parts of land
- Build and customise the landscape of the park
- Greet visitors and take them sightseeing in the reserve
- Fight against poachers and their damage on the environment
- Save, cure and nurture injured animals
- Look after baby animals
- Use the Aerostat to fly over the area and inventory all the different species, such as giraffes, elephants, gorillas and lions
- Approach and photograph the animals without scaring them away
- Refer to identity worksheets to know how best to take care of each animal
descriptionGet ready to take part in a thrilling outdoor adventure fighting for the conservation of one of the last human-free parts of Earth. N'Saloba is a wild territory that has just been discovered by scientists and is a promising area for you to study many types of rare animals. Play as a young woman whose passion for animals has led her to travel the world and help with the reserve. However, not everyone is so well-intentioned - poachers are not far away...
|Official Release Date||Nov 06, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...