save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Thousands of units - “Impossible Creatures” has more than 50 animals that can be combined to create a vast number of mutant creatures, the results of which are limited only by players’ creativity
- Strategies as boundless as your imagination - By building these creatures into powerful and effective armies, players can define their strategy and how they want to tackle their opponents
- Explore rich 3-D worlds - The highly detailed, fully 3-D dynamic world allows players to battle in four richly detailed environments, each with special flora and fauna
- Compelling single-player campaigns - Players command dozens of creatures, and henchmen in 15 missions across 14 distinct islands
- Unprecedented replayability - “Impossible Creatures” offers boundless creature combinations, armies, and strategies as well as online play and an easy-to-use mission editor that provides limitless play options
- Unique multiplayer options - Up to six “Impossible Creatures” players will be able to wage war in real time. The multiplayer component will streamline base-building, allowing players to build creatures offline and store them for future online battles
- Transferable units - Players can refine their armies in the single-player campaign, and test their strategies with the same armies in a multiplayer game
Set in a fantastic 1930s world, “Impossible Creatures” is a 3-D, real-time strategy game by Relic Entertainment the creators of Homeworld, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes that pits the player against an evil villain in a desperate campaign across a chain of remote and diverse islands.
Using Earth’s most formidable animals as building blocks, the player must create an army of genetically-altered mutant monsters in a titanic struggle to protect an unsuspecting world.
|Official Release Date||Feb 28, 2003|