PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Over 70 brand-new songs from proven talent and new independent artists, covering a wide variety of genres
- Over 550 new step patterns from step artists in the dance community
- 50+ modifier options, including 20+ new arrow modifiers for creative challenges
- Unlockable songs and 15 courses
- Styles of play: one player, two player, or double-pad
- Up to five difficulty levels per song to accommodate all players from beginners to experts
- Innovations in step choreography--mines, hands, and quads will have you making new kinds of moves
descriptionWhile maintaining the same addictive game play of popular dance titles, In the Groove features exclusive, never-before-seen features like modifiers that make the game arrows spin, change speeds, boomerang, and move in 3D along with over 60 other amazing effects that create additional challenges and endless customization for dance-game fans. Gameplay Modes: -Dance: The traditional mode of play. Dance for fun, or compete for personal or machine top score. -Battle Mode: Challenge a friend or the computer to an all-out competition in Battle Mode. In this mode, as you score better throughout a song, you will unleash modifiers on your competitors screen. The better you do, the harder it will be for your competitor to keep up and vice versa! -Marathon Mode: Play four or five songs in a row with no breaks in-between. Watch out! Some Marathons also feature arrow modifiers that will affect your game play. -Fitness Mode: This mode helps you stay in shape by developing an In The Groove exercise routine and tracking the amount of calories you burn. You can choose between 1 Player, 2 Player, or Double Fitness Modes. -Tutorial Mode: this is a great way for new players to familiarize themselves with the game.
|Official Release Date||Jun 08, 2005|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...