PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition
- Interact up-close and personal with neighbors and other intriguing characters.
- Farm fields with new game features, including Liberta's Dictionary--a ledger system that records all items harvested and collected during your adventure.
- Explore old ruins and uncover new secrets as your farm prospers.
- New events and memorable encounters!
- Program state-of-the-art farm tools!
descriptionAll the shiny technology in the universe can't save the inhabitants of Heartflame Island. That's because an ancient curse smolders among the shadows of a nearby volcano. Locals whisper about an old legend that might break the curse, but it takes someone other than a human to unlock the secrets--and that someone must conquer the crumbling ruins forgotten by time. You can bet your bumper crop that this isn't an ordinary farming adventure, but Dr. Hope says that you were made for this epic quest!
|Official Release Date||Feb 12, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...