save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Play through the compelling story on your own or play with others in either co-op or competitive modes
- Learn to maneuver and shoot in an ever-changing state of global gravity, including weightless gameplay in zero gravity
- Control gravitational forces using your Gravlink device to either increase or decrease the amount of gravity on a given target
- Command gravity to crush objects in your way, float enemies into range or even pick up cars to use them as mobile cover
- With bullets flying, seek cover objects in the environment or manipulate objects to create cover for yourself
- INVERSION has been specifically designed to allow for maximum destructibility using the “Havok Destruction” module
- Blast through the environments, target your enemies’ cover blasting it to bits or even knock down overhead objects to crush the enemy below
Don’t just defy gravity. Command it.
Take on the role of a young father and husband, Davis Russel, who finds himself thrust into war when his peaceful city is invaded by an unknown enemy. With his daughter missing and conventional weapons and tactics all but useless, this ordinary cop and his partner Leo Delgado will rise up to heed the call of duty, master the fundamental forces of gravity and save the world.
|Official Release Date||Jul 26, 2012|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|