Iron Man 3 1/4 Scale Collectible Figure: Iron Man Mark XLII (Deluxe Version)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
closed Pre-orders closed. Expected to ship: Mar 31, 2017
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Iron Man 3 1/4 Scale Collectible Figure: Iron Man Mark XLII (Deluxe Version)
- 1/4 Scale Collectible Figure
- Height: approx. 490mm (20 inches)
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLII in Iron Man 3
- Newly sculpted battle damaged helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Over 40 points of articulation
- All-new specially applied metallic gold, red and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effects
- LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Head Sculptor: Kim Yong Kyum
- Head Painter: JC. Hong
- Head Art Director: Kojun
- Armor Painter: Lok Ho
- Limited availability
descriptionThe movie-accurate quarter scale Mark XLII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLII in Iron Man 3. This collectible figure stands 49cm (20 inches) tall, featuring a newly sculpted battle-damaged Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head, carefully applied metallic gold, red and silver colors on the armor with weathering effects. A number of interchangeable battle-damaged armor parts, a battery booster Tony Stark used to recharge the armor as seen in the film, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, and LED lights shine through various areas of armor to recreate your favorite scenes from the film. This deluxe version will exclusively include a specially designed Arc Reactor-themed figure base with LED light-up function and detachable gantry arms.
Iron Man fans shouldn’t pass up on the opportunity to add this incredibly detailed quarter scale collectible figure of the Mark XLII to your great collection!
|Official Release Date||Mar 31, 2017|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...