PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Isle of Wight & Class 66
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Isle of Wight & Class 66
- Isle of Wight route features the Island Line and IOW Steam railway, with authentic rolling stock and a total of 17 scenarios spanning both lines
- Drive the classic 483 ex-London Underground trains or the 1915 Kitchener Class 0-4-0ST 'Invincible'
- The Class 66 locomotive comes in six different liveries with seven enthralling scenarios
- Drive the Class 66 in scenarios on the default Rail Simulator Oxford-Paddington, Hagen-Siegen and Bath-Templecombe routes
- Additionally there is a Free Roam scenario featuring all six liveried Class 66s available that can be driven from Didcot
- The Class 66 is also available for use in any player created scenarios
- All trains feature detailed cabs and accurately modelled train physics
- Developed by RSDL – the team behind Rail Simulator
descriptionTake to the tracks in a brilliant new expansion pack featuring the unique Isle of Wight railway and the famous Class 66 diesel locomotive.
Travel round the picturesque holiday island in the Class 483 - these ex-London Underground trains have been given a new lease of life on the Isle of Wight and are the oldest trains in mainline service anywhere in the UK. For a change of pace, power and era you can also drive the 1915 Kitchener Class 0-4-0ST 'Invincible' on the IOW Steam Railway.
Back on the mainland, rail sim enthusiasts also get the chance to drive the finest freight hauler in the business - the Class 66 diesel locomotive. With an extremely detailed train and a realistic cab to drive it from, the haulage experience is made complete with a set of highly authentic sounds.
The combined package comes with a set of scenarios for both the Isle of Wight and the Class 66 and is set to broaden the appeal of Rail Simulator even further.
|Official Release Date||Nov 28, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...