iTunes Card (1500 Yen / for Japan accounts only) digital
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.00 (26%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Official iTunes Gift Card
- Store Value: 1500 Yen
- Download your iTunes to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Valid only on Japan accounts
How to Redeem:
Select where you want to redeem your card: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, iTunes on your Mac or PC, Mac App Store, or iBooks for Mac
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem. You will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Tap "You can also enter your code manually." In some countries, you can redeem gift cards using your built-in camera.
4. Enter your gift or content code and tap Redeem. If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with X.
5. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update. You might need to sign out and back in to all of your devices for your balance to appear. You can find your balance underneath your Apple ID.
6. If you redeemed a content code, your content will begin downloading.
iTunes for Mac or PC, the Mac App Store, or the iBooks Store:
1. Depending on where you want to redeem your code, open iTunes, the Mac App Store, or iBooks. (Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.)
2. From the menu bar, click Store > Sign In to sign in using your Apple ID, if you're not already signed in.
3. Click iTunes Store in iTunes, Featured in the Mac App Store, or iBooks Store in iBooks.
4. Under the Quick Links section on the right-hand side, click Redeem.
5. Enter your gift or content code, then press Return. If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with X. In some countries, you can redeem gift cards using your built-in camera.
6. If you redeemed a content code, your content, app, or book will automatically begin downloading. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update. You might need to sign out and back in for your balance to appear. You can check your balance at any time in your account information.
|Original Name||アップル iTunes Card 1500円|
Check Out Famitsu Magazine's Overview of the BTOOOM! Online Mobile Game
Gintama Kabuki District Great Action Movie Smartphone Game Announced!
JPN Digital Discount: Import Stocking Stuffers!
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Menu Translations Released
WEEKLY SPECIAL SALE: Instant Digital Cards!
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I saw Japanese itunes codes are being sold here, so I immediately signed up a new account here in Play-asia. Upon the security check, I noticed that the area code I typed in the Phone number field appeared also making it a redundant number. Was worried if the digital download would be delayed but Play-asia made it fast beyond my expectation.
Easy, understandable, and useful when making purchase in Japan (:
IT TOTALLY work on my itunes japan account,
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.