- 1st time outside Japan – A unique game combining licenses issued in the famous JUMP magazines is releasing for the first time outside of Japan
- Incredible Roster – A huge choice of characters coming from the most famous mangas/ anime issued in the JUMP Magazine
- JUMP World – The world where the adventure takes place offers 4 different scenarios in which players can travel in memorable places like “Planet Namek”, “Alabasta”, “Green Leaf”
- Epic battles – With the 2 Vs 2 team battle system, fights are going to be tough, strategic and exciting. Each character possesses his own specifications and attacks coming from the original Manga/ anime. The game also adds special moves called “Combination Attack” and “Voltage System” making battles even more aggressive!
- Arcade Mode – An Arcade Mode has been added to the game in the same vein as every fighting game
- Stunning graphics – With a PlayStation®4 version releasing for the first time, the game offers the best possible experiences and plunges players into an Anime
J-stars fans has a lot to celebrate as Bandai Namco brings Japan's indomitable title to the west as J-Stars Victory Vs+. This updated international version of the 3D fighting game J-Stars Victory Vs, showcases anime and manga's most loved characters into a J-battle Royale that crosses borders between titles! Featuring a new Arcade mode, crispier graphics, and improved and rebalanced gameplay mechanics, J-Stars Victory+ is a title that anime fans and new players alike would not want to miss!
Play as any of the hailed anime and manga characters including Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) , Kenshin Himura (Samurai X), Luffy (One Piece) , Gon (Hunter X Hunter), Goku (Dragonball Z) and many more in an epic 2 on 2 battles! Combat will be tight, tough, and strategic as each of the over 50 characters from at least 32 Jump title franchises will be possessing their signature powers for the ultimate fighting experience! Expect more aggressive battles with the game's gameplay and character balance adjustments along with the addition of “Voltage system” and character's ability to unleash combination attacks! Forge your quest throughout Jump World where players are transported to different memorable places such as Planet Namek from Dragon Ball Z, Alabasta from One Piece, and the Hidden Leaf Village from Naruto Shippuden. The game also allows up to 2 offline multiplayer and 2-4 online multiplayers including 2-vs-2 teams. A new “Arcade Mode” not available in the original version has also been featured in the same vein as in every fighting game. Join your hero's quest to be the greatest in this exhilarating world that is set to dominatethe PS Vita, and for the first time in PS4!
|Original Name||J 群星 勝利對決+ (中文版)|
|Official Release Date||Jun 25, 2015|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 27th!
戰國無雙 4-II (中文字幕版)發佈日確定，無雙系列全新力作登場！
這個盛夏，與超人氣跨世代《J 群星 勝利對決》（中文強化版）一起華麗開戰！
J-Stars Victory VS+ - Jump Festa Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
For those who love Jump Comics, this game is a must to have!
Where else can you expect Saint Seiya vs Urameshi Yusuke? Or even Gokou. The game is a dream of your childhood comicbook heroes united! Definitely a must buy for me!
The best of the game is certainly the amount of anime characters! Watching they interact with each other is really cool. Each character fights differently, adding some variety. But, as a fighting game, it's very limited, since it doesn't have many combos. It's not bad, you can have lots of fun, but it isn't an amazing fighting game.
nice game play with full of rosters
a great fighting game with your favorite anime characters!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.