PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- The story expands on the Jagged Alliance universe of bestselling strategy games
- Implements Crossfire as the first new storyline in the series for 12 years
- Combines real-time and turn-based strategy with the unique “Plan & Go” combat system
- Features 50 mercenary characters who interact with each other, all with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
- Over 50 types of customisable modern weapons and real world equipment
- Two campaigns with over 50 hours of play time
- Satisfies both action and strategy fans alike
- Includes all updates that have been made based on player feedback, since launch
descriptionJagged Alliance Gold Edition is the comprehensive compendium for every natural born leader. It includes the Jagged Alliance: Back in Action main game and the standalone add-on, Crossfire. Hire hardened mercenaries, equip them with powerful weapons and use advanced tactics to free two countries from evil oppressors! Jagged Alliance: Back in Action takes players to the fictitious island of Arulco, where a ruthless dictator has seized power and only a small group of rebels stand to resist her. Back in Action features an updated 3D look and interface, highly detailed character models and a variety of new gameplay features. The innovative “plan & go” combat system combines real-time strategy (RTS) with turn-based elements. The standalone expansion Crossfire adds an all new campaign, new mercenaries, new environments and equipment to challenge the player’s battlefield planning skills in the frozen mountains of Khanpaa.
|Official Release Date||Apr 12, 2013|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...