PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Jekyll & Hyde (DVD-ROM)
- Classical adventure with action and skillgaming elements
- Exciting story line based on the well known “Jekyll & Hyde” novella
- Several sinister places to discover in London‘s underground world
- Mysterious riddles and puzzles based on the Greek mythology
- Two player characters with different skills to solve a series of quests
- Real 3D engine featuring a lot of different special effects
- Character develops different skills during the game
- Dynamic camera movements emphasizing level of excitement
descriptionBased on the famous novella from Robert Louis Stevenson, the player experience the fascinating world of Jekyll & Hyde and must solve the secrets behind London’s underground world.With a fascinating storyline about a conspiracy of an ancient mysterious sect, & all puzzles (quests) are based on Greek mythology. Combining classic point-and-click features with action elements, Jekyll and Hyde features a 3D engine with a lot of special effects. Players must solve the quests with two completely different characters.
|Official Release Date||Jan 27, 2012|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...