PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Just Cause
- Your playground – 1,024 sq kilometres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages to explore, quire possibly the largest environment ever seen in the gaming world
- Freeform gameplay – approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands landscape
- Massive selection of vehicles – over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game
- Stunts – Over-the-top stunts, jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parachute, parasail, skydive and base-jump
- Wealth of missions – story missions, side-missions, bonus missions and many more all ensure there is plenty of action spread throughout the islands
- Province Control – change the balance of power in the game world by building alliances with the local guerrillas and drug cartel
- Support team – Sheldon and Kane, two top secret US government agency field operatives, will provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops
- Avalanche Engine™ – procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge game world with an incredibly high level of detail while eliminating loading times
descriptionYour world…Your rules! In Just Cause, you are a field operative and specialist in regime change backed by a top secret agency, who will overthrow the corrupt government of San Esperito. The rogue South American state is suspected of stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction, and it’s your mission to negate the threat this poses to world peace. It could be to your advantage that the tropical paradise is about to implode as various factions vie for power – it just needs a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: playing the island’s factions against one another, inciting a rebellion among the masses and building alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. The action takes place in an incredibly detailed game world which consists of over 1,024sq kilometres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages. The island can be explored by land, sea and air, as you will have at your disposal one of the most varied and exciting array of vehicles ever seen in a video game.
|Official Release Date||Sep 27, 2006|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...