- BE A PART OF THE WORLD’S #1 DANCE GAME! With the all-new Community Remix feature, you can become a Just Dance coach who players everywhere can dance along to. With the camera on your console, record yourself dancing to a song and share in the game. The community then votes on their favorites and the development team creates playable remixed gameplay featuring 15–30 players per song
- NEVER DANCE ALONE! In the new Challenger mode, you can dance against friends and family and top-ranked Just Dance players from around the world. The best part is you don’t even have to play at the same time; you can play against previous performances and even share your score with the dance game community!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER IS BACK! World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode, lets you dance with anyone, anywhere in the world. Join a virtual dance crew made up of real-life friends or other Just Dancers and compete based on different themes, like Boys vs. Girls or Crew vs. Crew. Track your standing on the global leaderboard and check out other fun stats on other players from around the world
- SHARE YOUR COOLEST DANCE MOMENTS! The upgraded Autodance™ feature records players while they’re dancing to create short, funny, shareable videos. Autodance videos are now automatically generated while you’re dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished!
- JUST DANCE FAVORITES ARE BACK! Get in a workout by using Sweat mode to track the calories you’re burning while dancing, or choose to own the spotlight in On Stage mode, where one player can dance and lead one or two backup dancers! For even more fun, Karaoke mode displays song lyrics on the screen so that you can sing along to every song
Since its launch in 2009, the Just Dance franchise has become the world’s top selling dance video game and a mainstay of popular culture. And the game is back again this year with Just Dance 2015, bringing hot moves and new features to 40+ current hit songs and throwback favorite tunes.
With more than 50 million copies of Just Dance games in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features in Just Dance 2015 bring people together in more ways than ever before. For the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new Community Remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a Just Dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to. Just Dance 2015 also introduces Challenger mode where players will be able to compete against their past performances or challenge friends anywhere to beat their score, even if they can’t play at the same time. Plus, this year we’re bringing even more excitement to World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode.
"Happy" by Pharrell Williams
"Burn" by Ellie Goulding
"Summer" by Calvin Harris
"Love Me Again" by John Newman
"Tetris" by Dancing Bros.
"I Love It" by Icona Pop Ft. Charli XCX
"Only You (And You Alone)" by Love Letter
"Holding Out For A Hero" by Bonnie Tyler
"The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" by Ylvis
"Walk This Way" by Run DMC & Aerosmith
|Official Release Date||Oct 21, 2014|
|Genre||Music & Party|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 17th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 23rd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 8th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - Sept 27!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 18th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 1st!
Just Dance 2015 Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
very interesting party game.
hv a lotta fun here
Now it is great to play this sequel in PS4
Differs from the previous version (I still have troubles with playing online), but new songs and gameplay are cool anyway.
Worth buying 100%
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.