PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Killing Floor (DVD-ROM)
Iceberg InteractiveCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs.
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 12.91 (52%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Killing Floor (DVD-ROM)
- Watch those crucial and violent creature deaths in slomo "ZEDtime", even in multiplayer
- 9 different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, through to chainsaws, chainguns and rocket-launchers
- 12+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes up to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower
- Players choose which Perks to play with, so they can best balance out a co-op team to survive the horrors
- Fully-configurable, allowing players to change things as simple as the difficulty level or number of creature waves, or go so far as to set up their own favorite waves of monsters
- Co-op game mode for up to six players obliterating multiple waves of specimens
descriptionKilling Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military and police, dropped into these locations with a simple mission: survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments. The only problem is, these “experiments” aren’t waiting to be taken out – they’re coming for YOU.
|Official Release Date||Aug 10, 2009|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 12, Jul. 2012 23:00 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...