PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Killing Floor (Gold Edition) (DVD-ROM)
- Co-op survival horror gameplay for up to six players
- Persistent Perks system, enables players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character’s skills and abilities
- Nearly 200 Steam (R) Achievements, including seasonal special events for free!
- Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer
- Ten different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers
- 33+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower
- Open, non-linear play areas enable the player to choose where to fight the hordes
- Solo game mode for offline play
- Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks(TM) features
- Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods 100s of community-made maps now available!
- Includes all previously released DLC and a unique female character!
descriptionGold Edition includes all DLC available to date and a brand new female character! Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military and police, dropped into these locations with a simple mission: survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments. The only problem is, these “experiments” aren’t waiting to be taken out – they’re coming for YOU! The Killing Floor Gold Edition retail box, coming in a slipcase packaging with brand new cover, is a tribute to hitting the 1 million copies sold milestone. It will include the base game, all DLC available to date and most importantly, a brand new female character which will also introduce female voice overs for players in the game, supported in English, German and French.
|Official Release Date||Jun 01, 2012|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 12, Jul. 2012 23:00 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...