- Historically accurate: based on real events
- Non-linear story: solve quests in multiple ways
- Unique and immersive combat system: created with experts in 15th century martial arts.
- Dynamic world: your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Character development: improve your skills, earn new perks and prepare your equipment
- Large realistic, open world landscape: reconstruction of the Bohemian landscape
- Huge battles and castle sieges: you are no superhero, you need to survive in the heat of a medieval skirmish
The year is 1403, the region Bohemia, located in the heart of Europe, rich in culture, silver and sprawling castles. The game is based on a true story – a story of kings, heirs, a kingdom, castle sieges and bloody battles.
The King is dead and his eldest son Wenceslas IV becomes the new King of Bohemia.
Wenceslas’s enraged half-brother Sigismund imprisons Wenceslas and invades the country with his mighty army. Unfortunately, in the midst of this chaos, your character Henry suffers. The mercenary army destroys your home and kills your family, you are the sole survivor of the bloodbath and it is here that your road to redemption starts. Enjoy the detailed reconstruction of the 15th century landscape. Use weapons that were used by knights. Take part in epic historical battles that happened in Middle Europe and in castle sieges!
|Official Release Date||Dec 29, 2017|
|ESRB Rating Pend
Rating Pending - submitted to the ESRB and are awaiting final rating.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - E3 2015 Trailer (YouTube)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Official Trailer (January 2014) (YouTube)