featured reviewshane_mendiola (1) on 04, Jun. 2009 07:15 (HKT)
This game is so amazing including the cutscenes. They really pushed the DS to its limit. Trust me you have to buy this game!!!
- World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of FINAL FANTASY, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
- Multiplayer Mode – for the first time in KINGDOM HEARTS. Four players can team-up as their favourite Organization XIII members
- Fully 3D environments and characters, gigantic boss battles and an orchestral soundtrack push the Nintendo DS capabilities to the full
- A wide variety of missions to complete across a range of huge worlds. Lots to explore including Standard Missions, Trial Missions and multiplayer Mission Mode
- Limit Breaks! The special near-death ability from FINAL FANTASY VII is brought to the world of KINGDOM HEARTS allowing for explosive special attacks
- Panel System – organise your weapons, spells, abilities and even levels with this new system that makes you strategically think about what you can carry
descriptionIn KINGDOM HEARTS, Sora turned the Keyblade on himself in order to release Kairi’s heart, but his heart was also released in the process. This brought about the creation of Roxas, Sora’s Nobody. Unlike most Nobodies, however, Roxas has no memories of his past. He joins Organization XIII and slowly begins to discover the truth behind his existence and the Organization itself. He meets and befriends the fourteenth member of the Organization, who also has no recollection of her past. What will Roxas see during his time in the Organization? What is the connection between him, Sora and the fourteenth member? And what becomes of them? Dive into the heart of the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline’s biggest secrets.
|Official Release Date||Sep 29, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - July 13th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 7th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 8th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 4th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 8th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 22nd!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!, Fairy Fencer F, AquaPazza + MORE!
Italian Review (PlanetNintendo.it)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is awesome.If you are a Kingdom Hearts fan you should buy this game.The gameplay is amazing.
This was the first time I ever played a KH game. The story was very confusing for a beginner in the franchise like me. Played it for about an hour and never again.
Im Very happy with this game, thanks Play-Asia.
I haven't quite played it yet, but it looks amazing for a DS game (I'd never played a DS game before, and I'm emulating it on my 3DS XL). The graphics are not so great as the newer games, obviously, but they are not too far behind (judging from the opening video and cutscenes I've seen so far).
Delivery was faster than I expected (I went for the regular airmail and it arrived in Korea in 2 weeks sharp!), and the service was as great as always. Will definitely buy from Play Asia again and again, as long as it keeps up the great work ^-^
fun same as on 3ds version
graphic is also good although play nds
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.