|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Darkness Falls Destiny Awaits! While the Lords of Light and Darkness have alternately ruled the world throughout time, the Alliance of Light was triumphant in the latest battle.
- Choose your hero: Six heroes from Kingdom Under Fire are available, each with their own unique fighting style and weapons.
- Varied worlds: Each world features randomly generated maps and destructible environments to ensure a unique experience every time for extended gameplay.
- Customization: Evolve your characters and customize your armor and weapons. There is a nearly infinite combination of weapons, abilities, and spells.
- Multiplayer: Four player co-op mode allows you to team up with friends and try out new strategies by combining fighting styles and sharing abilities.
|Release Date||Dec 13, 2007|
|Language||Text: English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, German|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 12 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
good game good price good service
Very fun to play with friends online!
I know this post is a little late since thelimited edition has sold out...But the normal version is available for US$ 23.89!! BARGAIN and region free!
It's a fun hack and slash RPG level/loot grinder! Quite fun in single player but very fun in multiplayer, get a few friends and have fun.
Best thing of all...ppl still play this online!
Don't want to take my word for it? well there is a demo on XBL, and since this is cheap anyway...what do you have to loose?
This game is special. If you want a KUF like the precedent ones, don't waste your time with this Circle of Doom. But if you try to understand the story between The Crusaders/Heroes and Dominion (the next to come), and if you like the Phantasy Star Online/Universe gameplay, it's made for you. KUF is definitively an online game, with a great gameplay and replay value with friends. The object creation system is amazing, the equipment part too, and the characters have a great design. A game for those who love leveling and item search.
Regular game but entertaining
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.