PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Explore nine massive and highly-detailed worlds
- Play through a deep, intense storyline with 50 main and side quests
- Fly and freefall from towering heights using powerful air currents
- Perform thrilling, freestyle slide maneuvers and 360? spins with magical boards
- Fight using more than 30 melee attacks, combat moves and magical strikes
- Steal, tame and ride wild animals to flee or attack enemies
- Free the Nativs so they can open shops--buy power-ups and magical abilities
- Take on more than 20 challenges with single and multiplayer mini games
descriptionKya and her brother Frank are unexpectedly transported to a mysterious world and immediately separated from each other. As Kya begins the search for her brother, she meets the gentle Nativs, who befriend and help her in her quest. Kya soon discovers that the peaceful Nativs are brutally oppressed by wicked Wolfen creatures. Worse yet, the Wolfen are former Nativs, mutated into a dark army by the evil ruler Brazul. Kya realizes that the only way to find Frank and return home is to lead a rebellion to defeat Brazul and liberate the Nativs. To do this, she must free the Wolfens from their magical imprisonment and restore their Native identity.
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2003|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...