PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for L.A. Rush
- Rush is Variety: Race, modify, steal and pimp over 50 rides – exclusive tricked-out street racers designed by West Coast Customs and Rides Magazine plus licensed muscle, tuner and exotic vehicles from manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Cadillac and Chevrolet
- Open World Racing: Race across a fully-open and recreated Los Angeles through Hollywood, Santa Monica, South Bay, South Central and Downtown while surviving death-defying jumps and finding treacherous shortcuts
- Pimp It and Add Some Juice: Spend your hard earned cash at West Coast Customs to visually upgrade your rides and tune your performance at this world famous chop shop
- First Racing Game "Story Mode": Re-acquire 30 cars taken from your personal possession and gain back your respect and street credit through the following missions
- Reacquire Missions: Race to earn respect, street credits, and clues to the whereabouts of your cars
- Retribution Missions: Steal your enemies' prized rides and then chop them for revenge and extra cash
- Retribution Damage Missions: Trash an enemy's property
- Intense "Head-to-Head" Racing: Pit yourself against a buddy in split-screen racing on routes opened previously in Story Mode
descriptionL.A. Rush, a reinvention of the classic Midway Rush franchise, is an innovative racing videogame based on the sport of competitive street racing and the fanatical, ruthless lifestyles of those involved.
Based on entirely new technology that recreates a living, breathing go anywhere Los Angeles with highly destructible environments, players will be able to explore Los Angeles by day or by night from Compton, to LAX, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and the beaches of Santa Monica.
|Official Release Date||Oct 11, 2005|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...