PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Left Brain Right Brain 2
- Use the Touch Screen in 20 all new games to the series based on speed, accuracy, association, recognition, memory and strategy.
- Book-style play challenges you to flip the DS over and around to develop your hand-eye coordination with both left and right hands
- All new graphics improve the presentation
- Train your brain and non-dominant hand in Exercises and Ambidexterity Check.
- Ambidexterity Check allows you to play 3 games at random with your Good Hand and Weak Hand.
- All-new Exercises mode lets you play any game you want with both hands.
- Challenge a friend in Single and Multi Card Multiplayer.
- Monitor personal progress and assess improvement with development percentages for each hand that appear after play
descriptionAre you a "righty" or a "lefty"? What if you could be both? In Left Brain Right Brain 2, you can hone your mental skills to become truly ambidextrous. While training your hands with all new speed based DS mini-games, you'll also be training the left and right hemispheres of your brain. It's like two games in one!
|Official Release Date||Jun 05, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...