|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Known as Mad Maestro outside of Japan
- 11 Levels to beat, including the epic performance at the symphony hall!
- Touch Sensitive controls allow you to feel the music!
- Recruit a newscaster, a lion, a model, a fisherman, and Space Aliens to play in your oddball orchestra!
- Who's Who of classical music soundtrack featuring- Brahms, Strauss, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Schubert, Beethoven, and more!
|Original Name||Lets ブラボーミュージック|
|Release Date||Dec 12, 2002|
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 2 reviews, out of a total 2 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Different from the other music games, in Let's Bravo Music the pressure on the buttons takes place over the traditional "hit the right button at the right time". Classic soundtrack is a very nice choice from the developers!
Very different kind of rhythm game. Enjoyable, but it can get rather old fast. You essentially push one button to the beat, and occasionally either hold it or push an arrow as well.
Compatible with PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Japan, NTSC J / Music
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.