- Unlimited casting abilities with no mana bars or cool downs
- Robust spell-crafting system with with 8 sigils to form 1000s of spells
- Customizable play style – you choose your strategy and technique
- Fierce battles and battle arenas
- Extra items and loot from fallen enemies can be picked up and crafted, to add new spells to your arsenal
- Explosive, fast-paced action plays like an FPS, but with sole focus on magic
The first game of its kind to blend the intense action sequencing of a frenetic FPS with the magical world of spell casting, Lichdom: Battlemage fuses two current genres together to make one badassfirst person spell-caster!
Using magic as your only form of weaponry, you play as “Dragon,” a scorned mage out to seek revenge on Shax, the evil overlord who destroyed your family.
Armed with limitless spells – which you craft using thousands of combinations – you must fight through hordes of cult members, undead, and demons summoned from the abyss as you embark on your journey to destroy Shax. With insane monsters and boss battles, your skill in crafting is what will keep you alive.
|Official Release Date||May 06, 2016|
Lichdom: Battlemage Gameplay and Voice Talent Trailer [US] (YouTube)
Lichdom: Battemage PS4 and Xbox One Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good FP game fighting against monster!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.