PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for LifeSigns: Surgical Unit
- Experience medical drama in this innovative and exciting adventure game – feel the adrenaline rush of dealing with non-stop medical emergencies as you live the life of ayoung, motivated doctor!
- Interact and communicate with staff and patients that you meet throughout the game – review and discuss patients’ medical records, ask questions as you diagnose patients’ problems and resolve volatile personal conflicts before they boil over!
- Find out what it is really like to juggle your personal affairs with the demanding lifestyle of a medical intern!
- Examine, diagnose and operate on patients using the unique stylus and touch-screen features of the Nintendo DS to perform actual medical techniques and use medical instruments - take auscultation, pulse rates, incisions, sutures and many more!
- Play many mini-games as the story unfolds!
descriptionIt’s a matter of life and death in this unique and exciting adventure game. You must strive to become a top-notch intern at one of the country’s best hospitals. As though you were a real doctor, you will be continuously confronted with medical emergencies and personnel issues that require your immediate attention. Communicate and interact with patients, nurses and other doctors in this dramatic medical simulation game where you are the doctor on call!
|Official Release Date||Nov 06, 2007|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...