PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Little League World Series 2009
- Four baseball mini-games utilize pitching and batting mechanics found in the regular game, including Home Run Tourney, Pitching Bowling and two new games, Alley Ball and Pinball
- Unlock numerous collectable items such as trophies and cards. View and collect your trophies in the Clubhouse and use you cards strategically for advantages throughout gameplay
- Play through the expanded Tournament Mode and enter either Regional or World Series tournaments against 16 US and International teams and 20 custom teams
- Edit player attributes such as name, skin color, hair color and abilities, or edit an entire team
- Nine stadiums including Lamade Stadium, Volunteer Stadium, All-Star Field, and new regional stadiums
- Achieve benchmarks and improve star players and teams while advancing through to the World Series
descriptionPlayers will have the chance to become a Little League champion in the expanded World Series mode, featuring a full team editor, regional tournaments, new stadiums and more. Two all-new Skill Challenges join the mix along with new player talents and new collectible cards to unlock and use on the field and against an opponent. The intuitive motion controls return with improved pitching mechanics, tug-of-war situations and advanced controls for seasoned players.
|Official Release Date||Jun 23, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...