PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Little League World Series 2009
Electronic ArtsCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Little League World Series 2009
- Customize your teams and star players and watch them improve as you advance through the expanded World Series Mode, featuring 16 authentic teams from across the globe and 20 customizable teams
- More in depth customizable features that include selection of hair, eyes, pitching, and batting styles and much more; you’ll also have the added ability to select authentic equipment from Wilson, Louisville Slugger and Easton
- Six mini-games that emphasize pitching and batting mechanics, including last year’s Home Run Tourney, Batting Frenzy, Pitching Darts, Pitching Bowling and two new games: Around the Horn and Dunk Dugout
- Unlock over 100 collectable items such as trophies, pins, bobbleheads, talent cards and more, all viewable within the Clubhouse. Talent cards can be used for added strategy during gameplay
- Various power-ups and talent cards add new strategies for players to use while batting, pitching, fielding, or running. New talent vs. talent situations up the ante for critical plays
- Enhanced in-game play-by-play calls from legendary announcers Gary Thorne and Brent Musburger provide a realistic sense of excitement and progression during every game
descriptionPlayers will have the chance to become a Little League champion in the expanded World Series mode, featuring a full team editor, regional tournaments, new stadiums and more. Two all-new Skill Challenges join the mix along with new player talents and new collectible cards to unlock and use on the field and against an opponent. The intuitive motion controls return with improved pitching mechanics, tug-of-war situations and advanced controls for seasoned players.
|Official Release Date||Jun 23, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...