PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition (Collector's Pack)
Sony Computer EntertainmentCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- There’s not just one way to play. Players craft their own individual experience based on their own creativity
- Unlimited possibilities for user-created content – players can customize everything: their characters, the landscape around them and their own patch on LittleBigPlanet
- Players learn new skills and discover new items to aid them on their creative journey Explore the massive single player game or go online to find user-generated content. LittleBigPlanet will change every day as players contribute their own levels
- Online and offline multiplayer modes – play alone, work as a team or get competitive
- LittleBigPlanet global community for players to get involved with: includes player comments, rankings and easy communication with new and existing friends
descriptionDeveloped by Media Molecule, LittleBigPlanet™ is a new PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system community-based game with a hugely innovative concept behind it. Players meet on a blue and green planet scattered with individual plots – and use their character’s amazing abilities to play, create and share what they build with other gamers throughout the world via PLAYSTATION®Network.
The LittleBigPlanet experience starts with players learning about their character’s powers to interact physically with the environment. There are places to explore, creative resources to collect and puzzles to solve – all requiring a combination of brains and collaborative teamwork. As soon as players begin their creative skills will grow and they will soon be ready to start creating and modifying their surroundings – the first step to sharing them with the whole community.
Characters have the power to move anything in this glued and stitched-together 3D landscape; they have the power to design, shape and build both objects and entire locations for others to view and play. There’s no complicated level editor; all of these skills can be learned by simply playing the game. Creativity is part of the gameplay experience and playing is part of the creative experience. Players can make their world as open or as secretive to explore as they like. When it’s ready, they can invite anyone within the LittleBigPlanet community to come and explore their patch – or can go and explore everybody else’s.
|Official Release Date||Sep 08, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...