PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel (PS2 & PS3)
LogitechCompatible with PlayStation 2™, PlayStation 3™
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel (PS2 & PS3)
- Force feedback - You’ll feel every meter of the road for maximum control and a lifelike racing experience. Force feedback - You can really feel it
- 900-degree wheel rotation - You can go 2.5 times around lock to lock—just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars. Serious about sim games? Learn how Logitech peripherals make sim games more real
- 11-inch rubber-overmold rim - You’ll enjoy a comfortable grip—even during intense races
- 24-position adjustment dial - You can fine-tune brake bias, traction control system (TCS), and other settings on the fly for serious control over your car's performance
- Gas and brake pedals - True-to-life pedals give you precise throttle and brake response
- Sequential stick shift - You can go through the gears for total control
- One-piece wheel construction - You can drive with confidence knowing this rigid, sturdy wheel won't squeak or flex during aggressive maneuvers
- Custom tuned for popular games - You can see and feel every bit of wheel movement reflected in-game—with virtually no dead zones or lag
- Optical encoding - You can experience reliable and accurate handling race after race after race
- PC-compatible software - You can download the latest software and make it compatible with your PC racing games
descriptionYour PLAYSTATION®3 racing experience gets real with the official wheel of Gran Turismo™. You experience weight shift, traction loss, and surface conditions—so you can feel the road and drive better. It’s like you’re behind the wheel of a real racecar with 900-degrees of wheel rotation (that’s 2.5 times around.)
|Official Release Date||Nov 05, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...