Bestsellers | Recently Added | Components | Peripherals | Networking | Drives & Storage | Desktops & Laptops
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Logitech G403 Prodigy, USB (Black)
- Logitech’s best optical sensor for accurate targeting and moves
- Advanced Button Tensioning for clean, consistent click feel with less force
- Customizable lighting from 16.8 million colors
- 6 programmable buttons simplify in-game actions
- Built-in memory stores settings for five favorite games
- Lightweight ergonomic design for long hours of comfortable play
- Works with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7
descriptionPlay faster with gaming-grade performance
Prodigy is up to 8x faster than standard mice — which means when the mouse is moved or clicked, the on-screen response is near instantaneous. Advanced button tensioning helps keep the left and right mouse buttons primed to click, reducing the force needed to click and delivering exceptional click feel, response, and consistency.
Programmable Lighting, Buttons and DPI
Customize the mouse to your unique preferences. Choose from a palette of up to 16.8 million colors and different brightness levels to match your personal style, system or environment. Configure 6 programmable buttons to quickly execute complex actions. Set up to 5 sensitivity levels and switch between them on the fly, from pixel-precise targeting (200 DPI) for sniping, to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 12000 DPI) for fast 180-degree turns.
G403 Prodigy works right out of the box with no software installation or sign-up required. Or you can use free Logitech Gaming Software to fine-tune your mouse settings. Save your preferences directly to the mouse and take them with you wherever you play with no need to install software, connect to the internet, or reconfigure your settings on another PC.
Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Internet connection for optional software download
|Official Release Date||Sep 06, 2016|
|Product Measures||12.4cm x 6.8cm x 4.3cm|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...