PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Lost in Blue: Futari no Survival Life
KonamiCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Lost in Blue: Futari no Survival Life
- Survival game based on the relationship of two main characters – the hero and the heroine – who are trapped on a mysterious deserted island
- Search and obtain items by utilizing the innovative Nintendo DS touch panel
- Numerous activities such as fishing, hunting, trapping and cooking make living on the island fun – while also providing innovative minigames
- Survival depends on sharing responsibilities between the main character and non-playable characters. Each character’s actions will affect the dialogue and events in the game
- Dual Phase System – After clearing the game as the hero, the player can play as the heroine and gain a completely different gameplay experience
- Multiple game endings depending on the two characters’ lifestyle, relationship, dialogue and their manner of escape
descriptionThis innovative RPG takes players on a journey of survival, adventure and mystery. After a disastrous incident at sea, the young hero of the game awakens to find himself on a deserted island. After meeting another a 17-year-old girl who has also drifted ashore, the two must work together to survive. While planning their escape, the two will learn survival skills, such as hunting, searching for food and building tools while uncovering the island's many mysteries.
|Original Name||サバイバル・キッズ～Lost in Blue～|
Suitable for all ages.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...