|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Comes with Pre-Order Cyborg Ninja Download Code)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Prestige Edition)
US$ 179.101 d, 18:53:31
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Japanese language Version)
US$ 8.752 d, 08:15:12
- Need for Speed Rivals (Chinese & English Version)
US$ 19.665 d, 14:26:25
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Chinese)
US$ 5.015 d, 14:26:25
the new Final Fantasy
any final fantasy or older square RPG fans HAVE to buy this! Voices and ingame menus are in english . (japanese or korean voices also included)
and as always, great price ... [read more...]
- Innovative RPG gameplay: Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) elements are blended into the game's traditional role-playing game system, enabling players to make strategic decisions for a more immersive and deep gameplay experience.
- Engaging and unparalleled emotional story: With story sequences penned by award-winning Japanese novelist Kiyoshi Shigematsu in cooperation with producer Hironobu Sakaguchi,Lost Odyssey sets a new benchmark for the RPG genre with a combination of true-to-life cinematics and an intriguing story of an immortal man.
- Massive scope: The massively scoped worlds, memorable characters and epic storyline play as an intense and unsettling blockbuster action film. Heading up the artistic demands of the title is famed Japanese comic artist Takehiko Inoue.
- Realistic next-generation graphics: Powered by Unreal Engine 3 technology, Lost Odyssey boasts stunning visual fidelity and rendering quality. The technology pushes high-definition visual designs to a higher level and brings out the smallest details in the largest battles.
|Release Date||Jan 24, 2008|
|Audio||English, Japanese, Korean|
|Language||Text: English, Chinese|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 69 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
HIRONOBU SAKAGUCHI(Final Fantasy Series) AND MANGA STYLE Takehiko Inoue (VAGABOND) !A BEAUTIFUL GAMES AND STORY ABOUt MAGICS ANd PAST MEMORIES IS THE KEY!
If people are giving this game 5 stars then they must be giving games that are actually fun 100 stars! Yes they are correct about one thing, this is one of the best JRPGs on the 360. Too bad they are ALL terrible games. I could not even finish this game before it put me to sleep.
This traditional JRPG is the closest thing to FF on the Xbox 360, with an epic storyline, engaging characters, classic FF battle and levelling up system. This masterpiece of a game also breaks innovative ground with its memory sequences, essentially superbly-written short novels incorporated into the game. With 4 discs worth of gameplay in one title, this is definitely a must-have for all JRPG fans.
wish I had played it earlier.
Play it for the great story. The turn based formula might be abit tired but doesn't impact the experience :)
Lost Odyssey (English language Version)
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.