Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Lost Planet 3 (Steam)
- Please note that this code has to be redeemed through STEAM, we'll be sending out the code only & not in a game file! Play-Asia.com Help Desk: Digital Download @ http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helpdigital-49-en.html
- Return to extreme conditions Taking the series back to its roots, Lost Planet 3 returns to E.D.N. III, delivering a dynamic game world that’s more dangerous than ever before
- Brave the terrifying Play as blue collar worker Jim Peyton, risking assignments in treacherous conditions to earn his hazard pay and return home to his family
- Home away from home Protect yourself from hostile Akrid and the unpredictable ice storms on E.D.N. III with your utility rig. Equipped with an assortment of tools, including the new winch that can grab your enemies at range and the drill that can destroy creatures of any size, players will need to learn to use the rig to their advantage in order to survive
- Gameplay Variety Take to the extreme conditions on foot or utilize the safety of the rig for first person combat sequences
- Stormy weather The ever changing weather system of E.D.N. III affects the way you play with conditions that create an imposing environment players will need to adapt to
- Intense, cinematic experience Developed with the Unreal Engine 3, Lost Planet 3 presents a visually stunning and unique terrain that impacts the gameplay
- Killer enemies The akrid are back, bigger and angrier. The new Spitter akrid is a giant scorpion like creature that can debilitate Jim with its poisonous ichors and giant stabbing stinger. Figuring out how to sever its tail both on-foot and in the rig is the only way to defeat it
- Save your energy! Harvest energy by planting thermal posts and use the supply to upgrade your weapons. The longer you leave your post in the ground the more energy you’ll source but this reward brings with it the threat of increasing Akrid reproduction, adding even more risks to the unstable environment. Will the reward be worth the risk?
- Reveal the hidden truths of E.D.N. III The uncharted world has many secrets locked away. What is E.D.N. III hiding? All will be revealed in Lost Planet 3
- Lonely Planet? Lost Planet 3 will support a full set of multiplayer modes that enhance players experience of the Lost Planet world
descriptionLost Planet 3 is a prequel to Capcom’s infamous Lost Planet series; taking place before the original Lost Planet, uncover the concealed dangers frozen on the dark planet of E.D.N. III! Locked in an ice-age, many years before previous events in the series, many mysteries revolve around the planet itself and the antagonist, Neo-Venus Construction’s human colonist. Set with many role-playing elements, the story will be led by the player through NPC-interaction, side-quests, equipment and rig upgrades – using items scavenged from fights.Playing as Jim Peyton, a utility rig pilot, you leave the comfort of Earth for new opportunities in space to prevent Earth’s energy-crisis. The utility rig vehicle opens up some unique gameplay features, allowing you to be protected against otherwise dangerous climate change and useful tools that will aide you throughout your missions. As far as combat is concerned, standard melee and gun-based mechanics will be your arsenal.
|Official Release Date||Aug 30, 2013|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
Discounted Digitals: Enjoy region free discounted STEAM codes while supplies last! Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite, some 'oldies but goodies', Sleeping Dogs, and Lost Planet 3!
Lost Planet 3 - E3 Official Trailer (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...