PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Platinum Collection)
- Frenetic action - Lost Planet is a fast-paced third-person shooter with all the depth, intrigue and intensity of a science fiction classic.
- Xbox Live enabled – An array of online gameplay possibilities await including:
- Downloadable content such as additional maps, missions and weapons
- Online multiplayer cooperative and versus battles with up to 16 players
- Foot and vehicle based gameplay - Command highly powered armed vehicles and weapons notonly to traverse the treacherous terrain, but to eliminate enemies that lie ahead. Or, strategically switch from vehicles, including transformable snow bikes, to on-foot gameplay as dictated by the situation
- Vast environments - Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering buildings and mountains of ice are all stunningly realized as battles occur above and below ground, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions
- A premier team of developers – The creators of the critically acclaimed Onimusha and Devil May Cry series have come together to create the expansive world of Lost Planet.
descriptionSet within the ruthless conditions of a war-torn ice covered planet, humankind struggles for survival as colonization initiatives clash with menacing alien creatures. With a gripping single player campaign and numerous multiplayer modes, Lost Planet for Xbox 360 promises to deliver an epic gaming masterpiece.
In Lost Planet, human snow pirates navigate VS (Vital Suits) through unforgiving arctic environments, fighting against the indigenous Akrid creatures for the precious thermal energy they need to survive. For one such pilot named Wayne, death almost seemed imminent until he was fortunately rescued. However, he can only remember a few fragments of his past including the slaying of his father by these enigmatic menaces. Yet under the shroud of ice, a devious plan has been set into motion by the Neo Venus Construction Corporation (NEVEC) who plans to sterilize the worldof all Akrid and snow pirates alike. What really happened to Wayne and how will his destiny become intertwined with NEVEC’s plans?
Taking full advantage of Xbox 360’s unprecedented power, Lost Planet will contain an unrivalled level of detail as advanced light sourcing is used to ensure a realistic presentation that enhances every explosion, smoke and particle effect. Enormous world maps unfold as players battle the hostile creatures during blistering weather conditions throughout vast snow fields and deserted cities either on foot or with armed vehicles. Fostering a real-time loading system, players can expect a seamless experience that leaves them completely immersed. Multiplayer modes add to the value of Lost Planet by allowing gamers to partakein intense team battles via Xbox Live® online game service and the opportunity to download additional content. Expanding the Lost Planet world beyond the home, the mobile phone edition will feature a storyline that complements Xbox 360’s version, downloadable content, multiplayer options and original gameplay mechanics.
|Official Release Date||Nov 01, 2007|
|CERO C (15+)|
Official Website (English)
Official Website (Japanese)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...