Lucius II: The Prophecy (DVD-ROM)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Lucius II has a unique twist where you play the bad guy and wreak havoc as the son of the devil
- 3D Splatter adventure sandbox that continues the story of the original game
- Over 100 potential victims
- Lucius can now explore a vast five storey hospital and a small town of Ludlow
- Homage to the classic horror movies. You can find references to different titles all over the game
- Create your truly own unique traps by using a complex combination system and various tools
- Each level is its own sandbox where you can decide when, who and how to kill
- Create your own unique Lucius by selecting from vast number of supernatural abilities
The first part of the prophecy has been told; the son of evil has been revealed. Lucius continues the shivering horror story with its sequel in Lucius II: The Prophecy. As the first game gave a taste of devilish acts from a little boy who was foreseen in the Book of Revelations as a supreme ruler with an iron rod, The Prophecy is ready to show-off Lucius’ other abilities and spread more terror in this 3D splatter sandbox adventure.
After creating havoc in his family's estate, Lucius left Dante Manor and been taken to psychiatric ward of St. Benedict Hospital. Physically unharmed but mentally and psychologically ill, everybody believed he needed treatment. But the rules of evil are not always easy, especially when Lucifer himself tampers with Lucius’ fate, removing all of the boy's supernatural abilities. A whisper of prophecy brings back Lucius' momentum and he is ready to regain his powers.
Explore a five-storey hospital and Ludlow's small town to find over 100 potential victims. Enjoy some classic horror movies like Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Silence of the Lambs with their characters’ crossover. As the game follows sandbox style, the player has free-will to decide when, who, and how to kill. Make the best Lucius character out of the list of supernatural skills available, design your own unique traps, and know your opponents in this blood splattered field!
|Official Release Date||Jul 31, 2015|