PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Madden NFL 2005 (Collector's Edition)
Compatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (14%)
Compatible With PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- New Hit Stick - Change the momentum of a game by using the C Stick to make a huge hit, force a turnover, and send the crowd into a frenzy. Time it just right or you'll get burned for a big play
- New Defensive Playmaker Control - You are now in complete control on defense. Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specific match ups, for any defensive player on the field
- New Storyline Central - Get inside the NFL like you never have. Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team. Satisfy your star WR's demands or watch your team chemistry suffer. Get the scoop from local and national newspapers, email from assistant coaches, and Tony Bruno's weekly radio talk show
- Enhanced Franchise Mode - Players now react to everything that happens in the franchise-reward a hard-working player by naming him team captain or trade away unhappy players. The new game-by-game progression system rewards players for their performance during the season
- New Fan Presentation - Your team's crowd is now customizable with new Create-a-Fan. Be on the lookout for team-specific super fans via all-new 3D fan scenes
- Enhanced EA SPORTS Online - Take on the best Madden players in the World's Biggest Online Competition, or compete in a quick mini-game of Rushing Attack. Improved EA SPORTS Fair Play keeps the playing field level
descriptionForce the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor. Key Additional Features for Collector's Edition: -Playable classic versions of Madden, including a version from 16-bit era and 2 PlayStation versions -Madden Trivia Challenge: Playable trivia game for 1 or 2 players with Madden and NFL trivia with over 1,000 questions -Madden Moments: Relive the greatest moments of the past 15 seasons. Situations become more and more difficult until you reach the ultimate Madden Moment -Historical Playoff Teams: Select from 15 years worth of playoff teams, including authentic, historical uniforms -Bonus Video Content (tentative list includes): -The Madden Phenomenon - how the Madden franchise has become a dominant force in American culture -Evolution of Madden art - interviews with EA artists showing game footage from Madden versions over the last 15 years -How the Game is Made - get the inside story on how the game is built from scratch -The Music of Madden - interviews with artists on the role that music plays in the game and how Madden has launched new bands -Production Commentary - the producers narrate a game as its being played, pointing our key game design elements and commenting on strategy and tactics
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...