PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- New Hit Stick - Change the momentum of a game by using the C Stick to make a huge hit, force a turnover, and send the crowd into a frenzy. Time it just right or you'll get burned for a big play
- New Defensive Playmaker Control - You are now in complete control on defense. Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specific match ups, for any defensive player on the field
- New Storyline Central - Get inside the NFL like you never have. Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team. Satisfy your star WR's demands or watch your team chemistry suffer. Get the scoop from local and national newspapers, email from assistant coaches, and Tony Bruno's weekly radio talk show
- Enhanced Franchise Mode - Players now react to everything that happens in the franchise-reward a hard-working player by naming him team captain or trade away unhappy players. The new game-by-game progression system rewards players for their performance during the season
- New Fan Presentation - Your team's crowd is now customizable with new Create-a-Fan. Be on the lookout for team-specific super fans via all-new 3D fan scenes
- Enhanced EA SPORTS Online - Take on the best Madden players in the World's Biggest Online Competition, or compete in a quick mini-game of Rushing Attack. Improved EA SPORTS Fair Play keeps the playing field level
descriptionForce the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor.
|Official Release Date||Sep 07, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...