PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- New Hit Stick: Change the momentum of a game by making a huge hit or force a turnover
- New Defensive Playmaker Control: You are now in complete control on "D". Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specific match ups, for any defensive player on the field
- New Storyline Central: Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team
- Enhanced Franchise Mode: Players now react to everything that happens in the franchise
- New Fan Presentation: Your team's crowd is now customizable with new Create-a-Fan
descriptionForce the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor. With the new Storyline Central, you get the inside scoop around the league from radio host Tony Bruno, along with local and national newspapers, to help you make critical franchise decisions. With groundbreaking graphics that capture the real stadium experience, Madden NFL 2005 continues its 15-year tradition of innovation in video game football.
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...