PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Unique Interactive Experience: All aspects of the game will be controlled on the Nintendo DS touch screen, including batting, pitching, fielding and baserunning.
- Exciting Gameplay Modes: Exhibition mode will allow players to quickly choose their favorite teams so they can immediately jump into the intense baseball action, while Fantasy Pennant mode will offer various tournaments to compete in.
- Power Ups: obtain special Power Ups to complete incredible batting, pitching, and fielding performances.
- All-Star Lineups: Players can create their own unique baseball teams by choosing from the different starting line-ups and putting together their favorite All-Stars.
- Uniquely Themed Stadiums: Set in extreme environments that portray the best of North American culture, uniquely themed stadiums are set from the Everglades in Florida to the Frozen North, environments that can only be mastered by the best.
- Multiplayer: Supports 2-player DS Wireless and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. For added competitiveness, Major League Baseball 2K8 Fantasy All-Stars will utilize DS Wireless and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connections so players can go head-to-head in intense worldwide multiplayer gaming.
descriptionAvailable exclusively for Nintendo DS, Major League Baseball® 2K8 Fantasy All-Stars will offer fans of all ages a wildly fun and unique interactive experience featuring starting lineups from all Major League Baseball teams, a variety of exhibition and tournament modes, All-Star training mini-games, along with fantasy-themed baseball stadiums from the Everglades in Florida to the Frozen North.
Utilizing the functionality of the Nintendo DS touch screen, Major League Baseball 2K8 Fantasy All-Stars will provide fans the unique opportunity to control the power and technique of their swings, in addition to controlling the speed and accuracy of their pitch by performing specific gestures and intuitive usage of the stylus. Fielding, baserunning and other controls will also utilize the DS touch screen, as players drag and trace lines to execute specific baseball actions.
|Official Release Date||Apr 14, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...