|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Need for Speed Rivals (Chinese & English Version)
US$ 19.662 d, 13:21:21
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Chinese)
US$ 20.012 d, 13:21:21
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Prestige Edition)
US$ 161.194 d, 01:43:41
- Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle (Kinect Sports & Kinect Adventures Games)
US$ 286.004 d, 09:59:24
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
US, NTSC U/C / Sports
- Active roster updates guarantee your game is current. Rosters are automatically updated behind the scenes, so youre never late on a trade and always have the hottest players in your starting lineup
- 2K Sports adds to its impressive library of playerspecific animations with more than 300 new signature animations, bringing players to life at the plate, on the mound and in the field, allowing you to play ball like never before
- Right stick pitching, batting and responsive fielding bring your virtual baseball experience into the next generation. Improved two-step Precision Pitching controls, deeper Swing Stick batting and quick fielding responses round out your control of the game
- Take charge of your franchise and enjoy the all-new MLB.com presentation style, a new level of CPU customization, multi-player functionality, and real player ambitions
- Now you can really Play Ball. Improved batting controls give batters the ability to influence hits with timing and aim. Improved hit distribution and variety deliver more hit types including spray shots, pulls, line drives and long bombs
- Inside Edge produces remarkably accurate player tendencies. With more than 6 years of scouting reports infused into the action on the field, Inside Edge ensures that players react to in-game situations as they would in real life
- An all-new Virtual Director brings in-game broadcasts to life in real-time with smart camera placement, angles, and cuts. Real-Time Atmosphere adds to the presentation package by bringing nuances to life throughout the duration of a game. Lighting, umpires, ball boys and coaches all move and progress naturally and seamlessly for a true-to-life ballpark experience
- Gary Thorne provides the play by play calls alongside color analyst Steve Phillips giving a new perspective and more depth for a true-to-life, insightful broadcast. With improved sound effects including real time crowd noise youll feel like youre actually sitting in the park
- Jump right into the postseason without having to play through 162 regular season games. And if you win it all, experience a World Series® celebration in true championship style
- An online competition lasting 10 weeks to compile a team of the best online players. Just play Ranked Quick Matches to compete and win prizes. (Void where prohibited. See 2Ksports.com/team2K for details)
- How do you play ball? Create, upload, and share rosters, sliders, and even players created with the all-new Player DNA feature. This also includes the newly added Reelmaker, where you can now direct your own digital video highlight reels and post them on 2KSports.com for all the world to watch and admire
|Release Date||Mar 03, 2009|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 13 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Probably the best out of series, excluding the glitches that all 2K games have!
Great Game! - Go Giants!
good game !!
It's a great bargain.
Major League Baseball 2K9 is a game thats great for beginners. The game is not so difficult to execute as compared with other baseball games. In fact, its on the easy learning curve so its fun to continue playing. The graphics is nice & clean. The price offered is a steal & every gamers should give this a try.
Trying out a baseball game. You cant really go wrong at this price.
Major League Baseball 2K9
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.