PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Making History: The Calm And The Storm
Strategy FirstCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- What-if scenarios with tremendous historical detail and sophisticated AI -- replay historic moments of WWII as the leader of France, England, Germany, Italy, USSR, Japan or the United States
- Innovative combat system allows many approaches to engagements from massive assaults to holding actions - Supplies, reinforcements and geography all play into your battle plan
- Flexible victory conditions let players determine what counts as a win, then play toward that goal
- Simultaneous turn-based action - All players can make their turns without waiting for anyone else, so it's always your turn
- Each country has a unique personality you can harness -- use its individual capabilities and physical assets to write your own history and make it through the war
descriptionMAKING HISTORY: The Calm and the Storm puts players in control of a global conflict, challenging them to define its outcome. It's a different kind of WWII strategy game -- here, you aren't just after military success. To win, you have to achieve economic and diplomatic victory, too. Use all the resources at your disposal, from natural resources to diplomacy to military force, to rewrite history and become the biggest winner after a long and bloody conflict.
|Official Release Date||Mar 13, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...