PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
SegaCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- Superstar team-up: Only the second game to include Mario and Sonic characters together, featuring the official Olympics license and input from Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto
- Worlds collide: Play as any of the characters from the original game - from Prince Peach to Vector the Crocodile, as well as first-timers Donkey Kong and Metal Sonic.
- Added balance: For the first time in a Sonic & Mario game you'll be able to use the Balance Board for some events, if you have one
- The full monty: The new Festival mode lets you play through the whole of the Olympic Winter Games, including all the disciplines and an opening and closing ceremony
- Friendly rivalry: Mountains of multiplayer options, including four-player competitive tournaments and co-operative games
descriptionTwo of the most beloved icons in the world, Marion and Sonic, are joining forces to star in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.
This momentous agreement marks the first time these two renowned stars have appeared together in a game.
Featuring an all-star cast of characters from the amazing worlds of both Mario and Sonic, players will be able to compete as or against a range of familar characters including Marion, Sonic, Luigi, Knuckles, Yoshi, Tails and more.
Innovative usage of the DS control systems to maneuver your favorite character will allow players to race the likes of Mario and Sonic down the 100m track, leap over the high jump or churn water in a swimming heat, all while competing for the much-sought-after gold medal. With up to four players on the DS, the stage is set to catch the fever this holiday with Mario and Sonic.
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...