PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Mark McMorris: Infinite Air
- Featuring top snowboarder Mark Morris and other elite riders
- Procedurally generated mountains and full-featured editor delivers an infinite number of runs to ride
- Fluid, physics-driven controls deliver unparalleled expression and control for the most authentic snowboarding experience ever
- Compete in real-world competitions with authentic scoring: Slope style, Big Air and Half pipe
- Share your creations and best runs online with friends
descriptionExplore a vast backcountry, fully customise your own mountain ranges and build your own parks in the most authentic snowboarding game ever created. With fluid, physics-driven control mechanics, procedural mountain generation and real-world competitions like Slope style, Half pipe and Big Air you'll ride your way through infinite powder and realistic runs - all the way to the top alongside pro boarder Mark Morris.
|Official Release Date||Oct 25, 2016|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...