PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Rockstar GamesCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- A violent, noirish love story between cop Max Payne and murder suspect Mona Sax
- gnature slo-mo gunplay improved--get ready for Bullet Time 2.0
- New guns and new moves
- Interactive environments allow for breathtaking combat scenes
- New AI with cooperative non-player characters and more believable enemies
- Extremely detailed environments and lifelike characters
- Massive, movie-style production values
descriptionIn 2001, Max Payne arrived to set the benchmark for action gaming, earning countless awards and revolutionizing the genre with cinematic combat sequences fuelled by the groundbreaking use of slow motion and compulsive narrative-driven gameplay. Now, working together with Rockstar Games' New York-based production team, Remedy has combined Max Payne's hallmark gameplay with all new innovations and unmatched production values. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is set to raise the bar for action games all over again when it's released fall 2003.
|Official Release Date||Oct 14, 2003|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...