Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewGLImamasan (2) on 18, Jul. 2009 09:12 (HKT)
For casual gamers like myself, this stick is enough to satisfy the craving for a good arcade stick without breaking the bank. The joystick and buttons are quite responsive; the button remapping is quite helpful, and the macro function is a charm especially on tight situations when you need to perform a complex move.
The ...[read more...]
- Compatible with PC™
- The lever and buttons are designed and placed on same layout as the arcade style.
- TURBO can be assigned to any individual action button easily, and support two different speed options.
- Allow the Control Stick to emulate the Direction button (D-Pad, POV), and the left analog stick (X,Y) of a standard controller.
- The Fighting Stick has considerable heft and rubber feet, both of which work to hold the controller firmly in place on hard, flat surfaces.
- 1.8 turbo switches can be assigned to the 8 individual action buttons,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- 1.Turbo comes with two speed options, fast turbo speed (15 times per second), and slow turbo speed (8 times per second)
- 1.Control Stick emulates the Direction button (D-Pad, POV) of a standard controller when you push the switch to “Direction”
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
good stuff for fighting stick cuz it works for windows 8 too n with my arcade game. must buy so don't late for it.
OK this was a good starting stick, I could have given full mark if mine didn't come with 1 un soldered button inside
easily fixable but it says something about its quality control.
The size is perfect for me, highly portable, fit into my laptop bag, can be sitting on my desk next to my keyboard and mouse all day without getting in the way, can be played on lap while sitting in whatever casual positions, even when only on top of one leg since its compact size, yet roomy enough for decent hand & wrist support, stick has more distance from the buttons of which I prefer compared with more advanced tournament sticks where the two are placed closer together.
despite its compact size, it has quite spacious room to place custom artwork on it. the whole body is matte and slightly structured, thus stay clean fingerprint free.
The body is made from a good quality plastic, it doesn't give in when pressed, nor making squeaky sound. It is a solid and functional starting stick with room for modification into a full fledged yet highly portable arcade stick
it helps me moving from gamepad into stick player, while waiting for my upgrade parts to arrive.
good stick is good thing
Budget Arcade Stick that makes all the difference to those fighting games. Does not have ability to assign d-pad to stick like PS2 version lets it down.
This stick is great for beginners who just want to experience the feel of an arcade stick but don't want to break the bank. It was hard to transition at first but now I feel that its the only way to play fighting games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.