PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for MechAssault: Phantom War
- Commandeer over 20 types of vehicles, including ‘Mechs, Tanks, Turret and BattleArmor
- Wreak havoc on the enemy and environment with a powerful and fully upgradeable arsenal including a plethora of ballistic, energy, missile and special weapons
- Brand new story drawn from the popular BattleTech series which spawned highly successful games like MechWarrior & MechCommander for the PC and MechAssault & Mech Assault 2: Lone Wolf for the Xbox® video game system
- Use the touch screen to hack into enemy territory, hijack enemy ‘Mechs, customize your HUD layout and wield the most secret weapon in the Inner Sphere
- Master 24 single player campaigns across four planets and three exciting multiplayer game types
- Wireless multiplayer combat for up to four players simultaneously
- Activate one of the seven Def Mods, the defensive systems equipped on many of the vehicles, to give yourself an advantage over the enemy
- Unlockable ‘Mechs, maps and cheats enhance gameplay
descriptionThe year is 3134 and after 60 years of peace and prosperity, the Republic of the Sphere is now living in a dark age of ex-communication. Nearly all Hyperpulse Generators (HPGs), the pinnacles of interstellar communication, have been struck by a virus leaving worlds cut off from all information. With involuntary blinders on, no one in the Republic knows when, or where, the next attack could be coming from. Their only hope is to turn the HPG into an instrument of war.
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...