PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Medal of Honor Vanguard
- True-to-life encounters test your strategies and reflexes on the battlefield.
- Choose to run and gun in order to storm the Axis defenses, or use your sniper rifle to carefully pick off foes from behind cover.
- Engage the enemy on the most visually stunning Medal of Honor battlefields to date. Listen Up, Soldier
- Your allies provide the tactical info you need to survive in an explosive and ever-changing war zone.
- Unique Wii controllers and Wii specific control set will be implemented
descriptionMedal of Honor Vanguard is the latest video game from EA's acclaimed Medal of Honor™ franchise, credited with pioneering the WWII first-person shooter genre after its debut in 1999.
Join the ranks of the elite 82nd Airborne Division as Corporal Frank Keegan in Medal of Honor Vanguard. From Operation Husky on the shores of Sicily to your Operation Varsity airdrop inside Nazi Germany, you'll jump behind enemy lines to fight the epic WWII battles that turned America's first paratroopers into heroes of WWII. Choose from a variety of authentic, customizable weapons at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Featuring spectacular graphics and all-out combat intensity, Medal of Honor Vanguard makes you the driving force in the struggle to liberate Europe.
The Medal of Honor Vanguard development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII experience as possible.
|Official Release Date||Mar 26, 2007|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...