Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Mega Brain Boost
- Get three full brain games on 1 game cartridge!
- Brain Boost Beta Wave includes five different types of progressively difficult brain training games where speed and accuracy count: Find the Match, Shape Recognition, Addition, Remember Sequence and Moving Dots.
- Brain Boost Gamma Wave includes: Remember Colors, Remember Numbers, Remember Circumstances, Remember Faces and Remember Images.
- Plus a third never-before-released third game on the same cartridge that includes: Match the Kanji Characters, Dots, Colors, Find the Goal and Total Amount of Money.
- Two game modes within each: Brain Training and Multiplayer.
- Each game type contains 4 difficulty levels with 20 multiple choice problems in each.
- Receive your overall score for right brain development after completing a brain training series.
- Play a friend in any of the 15 game types to see who’s the bigger brainiac.
- Increase your level of difficulty by answering correctly. Answer incorrectly and your difficulty level will decrease resulting in a lower score percentage.
descriptionNow you can boost your brain power with 3 full games on 1 cartridge! The brain produces five wavelengths: alpha, beta, delta, gamma and theta waves. Brain Boost Gamma Wave and Brain Boost Beta Wave are individual games designed to develop the right brain by increasing your recognition of images/shapes/spatial patterns, illustrations and intuition. In Mega Brain Boost, you’ll get both of these previously released titles, plus a third entirely new game! All three games utilize Makoto Shichida’s “right brain development theory” to train your brain.
|Official Release Date||Jan 23, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
interested in these?
Please send me an E-Mail when ...